Applicants should be:
- fluent in English (plus, ideally, in German)
- have an interest in international higher education
- be able to work with Excel
- work with great attention to detail
- be available at least 30 hours per week
- an hourly rate of $17/hour
- a stimulating work environment
- a letter of recommendation if we are satisfied with your work
You must be authorized to work in the US and reside in the New York City area. You will be required to work from our office for several days a week.
Please send your resume and a brief letter of why you are interested in this opportunity to Ms. Solveig Berkman email@example.com
DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the German federal agency for the support of international academic cooperation. The New York office was founded in 1971 to support academic exchange between the United States, Canada and Germany, and is one of 17 international DAAD branch offices. It provides information and assistance to education professionals and students in the United States, Canada and Germany; administers fellowships and programs for students and scholars; and promotes Germany’s academic, scientific, and cultural achievements throughout North America.