DAAD New York is offering internships in higher education marketing and program administration.
- Help with processing applications of US and Canadian students wishing to study in Germany
- Marketing and social media assistance
- Internet research related to higher education topics
- Assistance with event organization
- Help with general office duties such as greeting visitors, mail and answering phones
- Fluent in English plus good German language skills
- Background and/or interest in international higher education, student exchange and program administration preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Research and social media experience
- Currently enrolled in or very recent college graduate
We accept applications on a rolling basis. The internships would last for 3 months. Longer internships are possible. We pay a stipend of $750/month.
Currently, all internships are virtual but we hope to return to in-person internships by this summer.
You must be authorized to work in the US.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Solveig Berkman email@example.com
|The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the German federal agency for the support of international academic cooperation. The New York office was founded in 1971 to support academic exchange between the United States, Canada and Germany, and is one of 15 international DAAD branch offices. It provides information and assistance to education professionals and students in the United States, Canada and Germany; administers fellowships and programs for students and scholars; and promotes Germany’s academic, scientific, and cultural achievements throughout North America.|