„Aachener Sprachsommer“: Learn German and Experience Europe
„Aachener Sprachsommer“ is a summer course program offered by the FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences: For a duration of 4 weeks, it allows students from all over the world to participate in intensive academic German courses and varied cultural and recreational activities. Young motivated people from about 60 different nations meet in Aachen every year, which makes the „Sprachsommer“ an experience that turns out to be not only German, but very international.
If you would like to improve your German, get to know Germany and its neighboring countries and earn a certificate as well as 5 ECTS credit points, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Our course dates:
- 3rd – 26th July 2018 (accommodation: 2th – 27th July)
- 2nd – 27th August 2018 (accommodation: 1st – 28th August)
Our course selection:
- Intensive German (various levels from A2 – C1)
- Technical German Engineering / Economics / Medicine (from B2)
- Workshop for German Teachers (from C1)
Our cultural and recreational program:
- City tour, visits to museums, international events, movie nights, excursions to other German cities etc.: included
- European city trips to Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris: optional
You can book a bed in a single or twin room or in a dorm for the duration of the course.
All participants must be 18 years of age (or older) and are required to have a previous knowledge of German at level A1 (or higher).
Details and registration: http://www.spraachen.org/en/german-courses/summer-courses/