Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Leibniz-DAAD Research Fellowships • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
- Section A: Humanities and Educational Research/Geisteswissenschaften und Bildungsforschung
- Section B: Economics, Social Sciences and Spatial Research/Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Raumwissenschaften
- Section C: Life Sciences/Lebenswissenschaften
- Section D: Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Engineering/Mathematik, Natur- und Ingenieurwissenschaften
- Section E: Environmental Sciences/Umweltwissenschaften
- Applicants should be able to prove their outstanding academic or research achievements.
- The research project proposal must match the selected Leibniz institute. Projects that do not correspond with the activities of the chosen institute will not be considered.
Currently you cannot apply for this programme. The next call for applications will probably be announced in January 2018.