Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Leibniz-DAAD Research Fellowships • DAAD
What can be funded?
- Section A: Humanities and Educational Research/Geisteswissenschaften und Bildungsforschung
- Section B: Economics, Social Sciences and Spatial Research/Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Raumwissenschaften
- Section C: Life Sciences/Lebenswissenschaften
- Section D: Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Engineering/Mathematik, Natur- und Ingenieurwissenschaften
- Section E: Environmental Sciences/Umweltwissenschaften
- Only Leibniz Institutes listed under the above links can accept fellows this year.
- Projects that do not relate to the activities of the selected institute cannot be considered.
Duration of the funding
The fellowship period must commence between September 1, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
- a monthly instalment of €2,000,
- a combined health, accident and personal liability insurance as well as long-term care insurance in Germany,
- a research allowance of €460 per annum and
- a two-months German language course in Germany (if desired).