Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Robert Bosch Foundation: Fellowship Program for Young American Leaders
The fellowship combines theory and practice. The fellows get to know Germany as well as Europe while working in their respective career fields and participating in intensive seminars. During the planning and realisation phases of the work stay the Foundation expects the fellows to show a high level of personal initiative.
Number of Scholarships
- monthly stipend of up to EUR 3,700, including family-, travel- and accommodation expenses
- two high-level work phases at leading institutions or enterprises in Germany over a period of several months
- accommodation and travel expenses for the information programme
- German language training over several months
- stipend for travel to and from Germany