Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Stiftung Charité: Einstein BIH Visiting Fellowships
Number of Scholarships
Sponsorship may include:
- personnel funding for members of the working group to be set up (i.e. for a post-doctoral researcher assuming leadership responsibilities in Berlin)
- appropriate compensation for expenses in accordance with the rules of the host institution and the fellow's qualification and position at home
- material resources to the extent necessary for a successful realisation of the research project
- CV, academic record and publications list of the nominated fellow as well as detailed information and on the research proposal
- explanation of the significance for the host (Charité or MDC) including
- statements on the frequency and length of the stays in Berlin
- statements regarding research focus and size of the working group to be set up in Berlin
- description of the measures to integrate the fellow in Berlin’s research landscape
- description of the project proposal to be conducted by the fellow and the host
- information on the size of current or completed research cooperation
- information on the activities to enhance teaching
- explanation of the prospective administrative and organizational support to be provided by the host
- statement on the significance of cooperation between the BIH and the fellow’s home institution in the medium and long term
Fellows are expected to visit Berlin at least three times a year for a work stay of several weeks or once a year for a work stay of at least five months in a row.
Please apply only via the Charité application forms.
- application deadline: 15 January 2018
- funding decision notification: September/October 2018
- start of funding: 1 November 2018