Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Stiftung Charité: Humboldt Fellowships at Berlin Institute of Health (BIH)
- postdoctoral candidates: funding of a sustained period of research of six to 24 months
- experienced researchers: funding of a sustained research stay covering six to 18 months. The stay may be split up into at most three visits, each of which lasts a minimum of three months, within a total timeframe of 36 months.
- a grant amounting to EUR 3,150 per month for experienced researchers or to EUR 2,650 each month for postdoctoral fellows, respectively
- additional benefits, such as travel allowances, language grant, allowances for accompanying family members, standard child allowance for accompanying children for single-parent research fellows, additional fellowship renewal for reasons of child care, if required; research cost allowance, Europe allowance, extensive alumni support
- information about the Fellowship candidate, such as application form, CV, description of research project, key publications, complete list of publications, doctoral certificate, language proficiency certificate,
- expert reviews
- a review by BIH or its host at Charité or MDC, including a firm committment on a research workplace and mentoring.