Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
RWTH International Academy: Study in Germany Scholarship: Women in Engineering
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Water,
- M. Sc. Production Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering.
- Completed application form Women in Engineering
- Letter of intent (500 Words)
- Certificate stating that the applicant is among the best 15% bachelor degree holders of their batch
- Certificate stating basic German knowledge (A1)
The online application portal opens in December of each year. Please register and create an account in order to submit your application for the Master’s degree programme as well as for the Women in Engineering scholarship by 1 March of each year.