Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) is inviting staff who are involved with international issues at their home institutions to its third International Staff Training Week which is going to take place from
12th to 16th June 2017.
This event aims to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices regarding the internationalisation of institutions of higher education. There will be plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues working in similar fields, and we will be offering five Specialist Groups focusing on the following subjects:
- Career Service: “Occupational Orientation and Career Entry Support – The Challenges for Career Services Facing Internationalisation”
- DRESDEN-concept (DDc): “Welcome Services for International Researchers”
- European Project Center, Transfer Office, Project Scouts: “Administrative Services for International Research Collaboration, Knowledge and Technology Transfer”
- International Office: “Administrative Services for Academic Exchange on the Level of Schools, Means to Increase Student Outgoing Mobility as well as Guided Tour of Student Halls“
- Staff Unit Diversity Management: “Diversity Management – a New Challenge for Universities”
Please refer to our website www.tu-dresden.de/sprint/staff_week for detailed information about the programme and the application process as well as everything around your stay in the beautiful City of Dresden. The deadline for application is 17th February 2017.