Become both: engineer and technology manager! You are passionate about engineering, but you want to go a step further? Our Double Degree Master’s Program is designed for ambitious engineers who strive to become responsible technology managers in a globalized world.
In the double-degree model, students enroll in a MSc program in engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and in an MBA/MA program in Technology Management at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management at the same time. The TUHH offers six MSc programs in English: Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information and Communication Systems, Mechanical Engineering and Management, Mechatronics, Microelectronics and Microsystems … and many more in German.
- World-class education in both engineering and management
- International and intercultural experience
- Tight link to industry: internship and thesis work with companies
- International faculty from acclaimed business schools
- Individual support from lecturers, tutors and staff
- Personalized career development
- On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
- Global alumni network and friendships
- Industrial scholarships available for outstanding students
The deadline for the international program is March 31, 2017. Our program starts in September 2017.
Further information: https://www.nithh.de/prospectives/
Or visit our Webinar:
December 20, 2016. 15:00 (Local Time in Berlin)
January 25, 2017. 12:00 (Local Time in Berlin)
Register with: email@example.com