Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution, European and International Protection of Human Rights and IT Law
- Program is entirely in English, some courses can be taken in German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Mooting activities and simulations
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 6,800 Euro (3,400 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Late application possible until 30 September!
Apply now and become part of the Europa-Institut family!
More information on the program and admission criteria can be found here.