|Group Study Visits|
|DAAD offers financial support for subject-related academic information visits to Germany organized by faculty members for groups of students. Group Study Visit grants are intended to encourage contact with academic institutions, groups and individuals in Germany, and offer insight into current issues in the academic, scientific, economic, political and cultural realms.|
|• Applications must be filed by a faculty member and should include:
1. Signed application form (It is not necessary to submit names of students at the time of application)
2. Statement of reasons and description of program content outlining exactly how this trip ties into the curriculum. Please note that the sightseeing portion should not be more than one third of the funding term
3. A detailed itinerary
4. Proof of contacts on the German side, especially in higher education (e.g. by submitting copies of correspondence-invitations, confirmations
5. An itemized total budget
Mail your application to:
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
Group Study Visit Grant
871 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
• Please note: Only complete applications can be processed. It is therefore highly recommended to begin with the necessary preparations (announcement, recruiting, etc.) as early as possible.
• Application materials will not be returned.
• No reasons for a decision will be given.
|Reporting your results|
- November 1 (for trips commencing some time between March 1 and June 1 of the following year)